- Understand how imagery is developed using the latest digital technologies and workflow processes
- Refine raw ideas, develop narrative and understand genre, and recognize and develop creative strengths.
- Skills in image composition for photography.
- Build industry contacts via professional placement and international exchange opportunities
- Enhance creative skills via a sub-major from either the Graphic & Digital Design stream or one of the other creative disciplines.
To be considered for admission, applicants are generally required to have successfully completed their Professional or equivalent. Mature-aged applicants who have attained sufficient industry experience will also be considered.
For more information on how to apply, refer to the Application Process page.
The Bachelor of Design Arts is completed over 3 years or part-time equivalent. The course consists of five credit-bearing units of study per semester. 15-17 contact hours per week. 16 week semesters.
CLASS SIZE & FACILITIES
- Small classes. Generally no more than 4.
- State of the art facilities, including industry-standard production and post-production and equipment.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT PROFILE
- Creative students
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative thinker
This knowledge base will give you the flexibility to progress your career, from traditional forms of photo media to newer models, in a variety of employment opportunities, either freelance or within a studio.
BE A STUDENT FOR A DAY
Come spend the day with our students and teachers! This is a unique opportunity to help you make a better choice. It’s free of charge and with no future obligations.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE?
Attend one of our free workshops, offered regularly throughout the year directly on campus. The workshop dates are updated regularly on our Facebook Page. A teacher will show you the facilities, explain the objectives of the course and answer all your questions!
For more information, contact us by phone at
+971507951554, or by email.